Friday, July 20, 2012

April - 6 Months!

My little monkey did so good at his 6 month check today! He's 19 lbs 14 oz, (80%), almost 28 inches (88%) long, and his head is 18 1/4 inches (95%!!!!). He was so tough after his shots and passed out on the drive home, which never happens!  I'm such a proud mommy!








New Achievements:


- No more swaddle!!! We started by taking one arm out, then did both! Took awhile for him to get used to it, and not scratch his face up every night.


- Sleeping in crib 4/14 (naps).  This was a LONG process.  He took terrible naps for a very long time because he just wasn't a fan of his big crib.  We rolled up towels and put them under the sheet of his crib so that he would feel more cozy, then slowly moved them further apart, then completely away.  By the end of April/ early May, he was sleeping in his crib for all of his naps AND at night.  Kevin and I literally camped out in his room (slept on the floor) the first few nights Logan was in his crib.  It made us feel closer to him and it was easier to comfort him when he was close by. :)


- Mommy and Auntie Getaway! (4/18-4/20).  Sabrina and I went on our annual Mommy Getaway this month! We went to Vegas and had an amazing time relaxing and being baby-free. Although both of us REALLY missed our little guys! :(  It was my first time away from Logan and I cried ALL the way to the airport.  Kevin took time off from work to take care of him, which was great. I also felt much better knowing that Logan's Nana and Great Auntie Kae would also be there to help out for one of the nights.


- Nana and Auntie Kae visit (4/19-4/24)! We loved having Nancy and Kae visit! Logan was so good with the both of them, and they spoiled him rotten!  He loves them so much. :)





In Estes Park for the day! Lunch time! :)
He loves his mommy. :)




-Our 2 year anniversary! (4/23) Kevin and I celebrated our two year anniversary at our favorite restaurant, Chimney Park. Nancy, Kae, my dad, and Logan came as well. :)  We had an AMAZING dinner!





-Eating solids twice a day! Favorites are bananas, sweet potato, and pretty much everything else I've given him. ;)
LA Kings bib given to me by my friend Eugene. :) Kevin wasn't too happy about it. haha

*RANDOM CUTE PICTURES!*

No comments:

Post a Comment