Tuesday, April 12, 2011

12 Weeks! Almost in the 2nd Trimester!

Week 12: "Your baby is now the size of a plum! His fingers will soon begin to open and close, his toes will curl, his eye muscles will clench, and his mouth will make sucking movements.  In fact, if you prod your abdomen, your baby will squirm in response, although you won't be able to feel it."
I can't believe I'm already at 12 weeks! Time really does fly by!  So far, I'm feeling really great. I did have some pretty painful back issues in the last couple of weeks and was referred to a D.O. (doctor of osteopathic medicine).  She fixed me right up, and gave me some exercises I can do at home.  I'm also starting to get some energy back, and starting to see some definite changes in my body! I can't wait until I actually start to "show" and am not just bloated! haha!

Cravings:  I can't get enough fruit in my body! I'm currently obsessed with mangos, and had a 3am craving last night for watermelon...but we didn't have any! :( Needless to say, Kevin is at Whole Foods right now getting me a big supply of some!  I also had a cravings for grilled cheese sandwhiches! Anything with cheese actually.  :)

1 comment: