Monday, April 4, 2011

11 weeks!

Week 11- "Baby's now the size of a lime!  Your fetus currently enjoys a 1:1 ratio between body and head, and has skin so transparent that blood vessels show right through it. But fingers and toes are no longer webbed, and hair follicles, tooth buds, and nail beds are forming -- setting up a significantly more attractive future."


Nothing too exciting has happened so far this week!  My back is starting to feel a little better after it went out last Thursday.  Kevin took such great care of me and woke up with me at 3am to rub my back. We talked and laughed for 2 hours while he rubbed my back til 5am.  My Ob/Gyn referred me to a D.O. which is a doctor of osteopathic medicine.  I was able to get an appointment with her on Friday for an OMT (Osteopathic manipulative treatment), which is basically an adjustment of my spine and adjoining muscles done by a doctor and not a chiropractor.  It really helped me get through the day! She also recommended that I do some floor exercises and begin doing prenatal yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment